Fees & Financing
At Sarasota Plastic Surgery Center, we set a standard for excellence in plastic surgery in Sarasota, Bradenton, Southwest Florida and beyond. We believe the most rewarding plastic surgery experience begins with open communication and realistic expectations. During your consultation with one of our plastic surgeons you will receive a treatment plan tailored you’re your goals and specifically designed to give you the best result possible. You will then meet with our Scheduling Coordinator, Stacie Briggs, who will provide you with a printed quote. This quote will have a complete breakdown of the fees and total cost of your procedure. Stacie will review this quote with you in detail and answer your questions completely.
Patient Financing Options
At Sarasota Plastic Surgery, we will help you make your dream of aesthetic enhancement a reality.
We offer many innovative and convenient financing options through our patient financing partner, Care Credit, who feature 0% interest financing for up to 12 months. We have hand picked this companies because of their track record of successfully working to help our patients obtain financing at a reasonable cost and without hidden fees.
Our Payment Policy
We accept cash, checks, and money orders, as well as Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express cards. Our office also offers financing options through Virtual Finance Technologies and CareCredit® patient financing. Interest free plans are available.
• Patients will be charged $100.00 for “no show appointments” and for appointments cancelled without a 24 hour advance notice.
• Habitually missing or changing appointments is grounds for dismissal from the practice. This applies to surgeon appointments and skin care appointments.
As a courtesy, we attempt to remind patients by phone of their scheduled appointments. However, it is the patient’s responsibility to keep his/her appointments whether or not a reminder call is received.
• Payment is due in full fourteen (14) days prior to the scheduled surgery date. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Care Credit, and Cashier Checks. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARD CHECKS. If you would like to pay with a personal check then payment must be made at least 15 days prior to surgery. All personal checks will be processed through TeleCheck as an electronic transfer.
• If your surgery is cancelled or postponed fourteen (14) days prior to surgery your fees will be refunded. If your surgery is cancelled within the fourteen (14) days you will be charged a $400.00 administrative fee and a fee for any services provided such as laboratory work or skin care services. If your surgery is cancelled within three (3) business days of your surgical date an additional administrative fee of 20% of your total charges will be withheld from your refund. If your surgery is cancelled the day of the procedure you will be charged 50% of the total charges.
• Breast Reduction Procedures are considered cosmetic unless deemed medically necessary per your insurance policy. We will file your insurance as a courtesy but this does not guarantee your insurance company will reimburse. In addition all tissue that is removed during surgery will be sent to Pathology and the patient will be responsible for these charges. It is the patient’s responsibility to notify us regarding where their insurance prefers pathology to be sent to avoid out of network charges.
• If postponing a surgery more than two (2) times a 50% deposit will be required to hold a new surgical date and will be forfeited if date needs to be changed. In addition such changes could result in dismissal from our practice at the surgeon’s discretion.
• The services that are performed and paid for using a credit card or debit card are not eligible for credit card challenge. By signing this form you are agreeing you will not challenge credit card payments once the service has been provided. The practice encourages a complete post-op care and follow up interaction to address any issues that might arise following services provided.
• Complimentary Botox® or Dysport® “Touch Up” appointments will only be honored between week (2) two and (4) four post initial injection. After (4) four weeks standard fees will apply.
• The policies listed above will be applied in every situation.
Our Scheduling Policy
All appointments must be confirmed verbally or by text at least one day prior to your appointment day (send us a quick text to let us know we get to see your pretty smile!)
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time (take advantage of our patient perks and enjoy coffee and samples at our new skin care product store!)
If you arrive 10 minutes after your scheduled appointment time, your appointment may be forfeited (sorry, but we need to stay on schedule for all our guests)
If you need to reschedule your appointment time, please give us at least 2 days' notice (so that another Sarasota beauty can take your coveted spot!)
No-show or appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be billed $100 for the lost appointment