This is a process that removes a micro-thin top layer of skin. This will help unclog pores and refresh the skin.
The micro peel, is performed as part of a periodic skin care program using a glycolic acid solution in a three step process which removes the outer skin layer, exposing newer, healthier skin.
Micro peel treatments have been clinically proven to:
- Decrease the thickness of the outer, dead cell layer (stratum Corneum). This corrects the full, sallow look of the skin, improving clarity and brightness, which results in a more evenly toned complexion. Although no treatment can claim to truly shrink pores, this will unclog pores and make them appear smaller.
- Increase the thickness of the underlying living layer (Epidermis). This rejuvenates skin by restoring texture and vitality to the skin surface.
- Increase the water trapping elements (Glycosa-Minoglycans) in the dermis of the skin. This replenishes the skin’s water content increasing skin hydration, and smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Excellent for the treatment of acne, melasma, hyperpigmentation, and sun damaged skin.
- Micro peel treatments are recommended to be done in a series of 6 treatments at 2-4 week intervals. After completion of the 6 treatment series. The patient should return for a “Maintenance Treatment: every 4-8 weeks for continued best results.
* All information subject to change. Images may contain models. Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.