Traveling to Sarasota, FL?@headingTag>
If you will be traveling to Sarasota for your cosmetic surgery procedure, you could not have picked a better location for your recovery. Sarasota’s weather is nearly perfect year round and whether you decide to lounge by a pool, visit a spa, hit the beach, or take advantage of the many activities available to you, you will always be satisfied. Sarasota has outstanding beaches, a laid back and friendly community, and plenty of options to make your stay outstanding. As your condition allows, Sarasota will have endless options for lodging, shopping, dining, relaxing, and so much more.
The best place to begin planning your itinerary is with our staff, thus we are happy to provide you some suggestions here on our travel pages. You will want to know how much time you will need for recovery and what other factors to consider. You may need to stay out of the sun for a short time or spend a few days recuperating. You will certainly need to plan your follow-up visit. We look forward to welcoming you to our sunny and friendly city!
About the Area
Sarasota is as well known for its rich cultural and artistic life as it is for its world-famous white sand beaches and blue Gulf waters.
There is an endless array of indoor and outdoor attractions, activities, restaurants, and shopping sure to please any visitor. It is all in a laid-back atmosphere where casual is the order of the day just about everywhere.
- Visit Siesta Key beach- consistently winning accolades from travelers around the world and now voted BEST BEACH in 2015 by TripAdvisor
- Explore the city’s extraordinary cultural life (John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art, The Asolo Theatre Company, The Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall)
- Spend some time with nature (Selby Gardens, Myakka River State Park, Mote Marine)
- Enjoy golfing, fishing, boating or biking
- Savor fresh seafood or grab a beachside meal
- Browse the shops of St. Armand’s Circle, Southgate Mall, the Ellenton Premium Outlets, and the new University Town Center as well as antique stores and downtown Sarasota
Traveling to Sarasota
Sarasota is a city located in Sarasota County on the southwestern coast of the U.S. state of Florida. The major airport in the area is Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport with seven airlines offering service out of the airport to locations primarily in the United States and Canada. Check-in lines at SRQ are much shorter than at mega-airports, and there are no long lines of planes stacked up for take-off or landing. You’ll appreciate these advantages as you fly right through their easy, convenient terminal.
St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport and Tampa International Airport are located about an hour north from Sarasota, and Southwest Florida International Airport in Ft. Myers an hour and 45 min south of Sarasota. All 3 offer a wider range of national and international flights.